Skip to product information
1 of 2

Cowra Gold "Sinus Relief Soothing" Candle

Cowra Gold "Sinus Relief Soothing" Candle

Regular price £20.00
Regular price Sale price £20.00
Sale Sold out
Taxes included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Experience the soothing, refreshing scent of our Sinus Relief Soothing Candle. This candle is designed to help you breathe easier and feel more comfortable during cold and allergy season. It features a blend of natural essential oils that are known to have decongestant and antiseptic properties, including eucalyptus, peppermint, and tea tree.

Our Sinus Relief Soothing  Candle is made from high-quality, 100% natural soy wax and infused with a blend of fragrance oils, so you can enjoy a pure, clean burn that's free from harmful chemicals and pollutants. We hand-pour our candles in small batches for optimal quality control, so you can be sure you're getting a candle that's as beautiful as it is fragrant.

Features:

  • Soothing, refreshing scent of eucalyptus, peppermint, and tea tree
  • Made from 100% natural soy wax and infused with fragrance oils
  • Free from harmful chemicals and pollutants
  • Slow, even burn for hours of enjoyment
  • Hand-poured in small batches for quality control
  • small tin : 50mm wide 40mm high with a burn time of approximately 7 hours
  • medium tin : 64mm wide 48mm high with a burn time of approximately 13 hours
  • large tin : 78mm wide 56mm high with a burn time of approximately 17 hours
  • x-large tin : 92mm wide 64mm high with a burn time of approximately 20 hours
  • large jar : 85mm wide 100mm high with a burn time of approximately 48 hours
  • Perfect for creating a cozy, warm atmosphere in any room

Ingredients: 100% natural soy wax, fragrance oil.

Directions for use:

  1. Trim wick each time before lighting.
  2. Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings.
  3. Only burn the candle on a level, fire resistant surface.
  4. Burn for 2-3 hours at a time, allowing the wax to melt evenly across the top of the container.
  5. To extinguish, use a snuffer or gently blow out the flame.

Caution: Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time. This item is not edible. DO NOT EAT

    View full details